Sunday, December 16, 2012

Could Obama Be the AntiChrist?


Recently Jamie Foxx committed one of the worst acts of public blasphemy I have ever heard of when he acutally referred to Barack Obama as "Our Lord and Savior" at the Soul Train Awards. Although I dislike Obama and his Marxist ideas, I can't help but be somewhat astonished on the affect this guy has on so many people.

I really never understood the phenomenon four years ago as this man just rose out of nowhere. I never heard of Barack Obama before but all I heard was how this guy was going to bring peace and prosperity not only to America but also the world.

The fact that four years later so many still believe this after his disaster of a first term just leaves me flabbergasted. All he has done is increased both debt and government. Within a year, the government will control healthcare when Obamacare goes into effect. Yet, many Americans still worship this guy and speak bad about the organizations such as the Tea Party who try to speak the truth.

This has really got me thinking about the Book of Revelation. In there it says Antichrist: The world's greatest peacemaker-He comes to power on a platform of peace-He comes in peaceably and deceives the public.

This fits Obama to a tee if you ask me. He promised peace and prosperity, but we are in worse economic shape than we were four years ago. He is the only president to isolate Israel while continually apologizing to muslims everywhere. Something about all this is just not setting well with me and anybody who can see through the lies.

The Book of Revelations does say that the Antichrist will come in many forms. Therefore, Obama may not be the final Antichrist if indeed he is the Antichrist. Having said that, now is a good time to be right with God and be prepared for the end times. I don't want to be left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment